Are you wondering how to extend your E-2 visa? If the answer is yes, you came to the right place. As an experienced immigration attorney, I can help you navigate this process with ease and confidence. In this article, you will learn what you need to know about the E-2 Visa extension process.
The Process of Extending Your E-2 Visa
To extend your E-2 visa, you will need to file a Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker, with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This petition should be filed at least 45 days before your current visa expires.
In addition, you will need to provide evidence that you continue to be eligible for the E-2 status. This evidence may include:
- Proof of your investment in the United States
- Evidence of the success of your business
- Your current business plan
- Evidence that you are actively involved in the management of your business
It is important to note that the USCIS may request additional evidence or information to support your petition. This is where an experienced immigration attorney can be invaluable. I can help you gather the necessary evidence and present a strong case for extending your E-2 visa.
What if Your Extension Is Denied?
In some cases, the USCIS may deny your petition to extend your E-2 visa. If this happens, you may have the option to file an appeal or a motion to reopen or reconsider the decision. Alternatively, you may need to consider other visa options or return to your home country.
As your attorney, I will work with you to explore all of your options and help you make the best decision for your situation. However, my main goal is to help you maintain your E-2 status in the United States so you can continue to grow your business.
Benefits of Working with an Immigration Attorney
Navigating the immigration system can be complex and confusing, especially when it comes to the E-2 visa. Working with an experienced immigration attorney can provide numerous benefits, including:
- Guidance on the eligibility requirements for the E-2 visa
- Assistance with preparing and submitting your petition for extension
- Representation in case of a denial or request for additional evidence
- Peace of mind knowing that your case is being handled by a professional
As an immigration attorney, I have helped numerous clients successfully extend their E-2 visas and maintain their status in the United States. My experience and knowledge of the immigration system can help ensure that your case is presented in the best possible light and increase your chances of approval.
Looking to Extend Your E-2 Visa? I Can Help You
Choosing an immigration attorney is an important decision, and you want to make sure that you are working with someone who is experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated to your success. Here are just a few reasons why I am the right attorney to help you extend your E-2 visa:
- Extensive experience in immigration law
- Strong track record of success in handling E-2 visa cases
- Personalized attention and guidance throughout the process
- Clear and transparent communication
- Dedication to achieving the best possible outcome for my clients
If you are considering extending your E-2 visa or have questions about the process, I invite you to contact me for a consultation. With my experience and knowledge, I can help you achieve your goals and maintain your status in the United States. Do not hesitate to reach out to me for assistance with your E-2 visa extension or any other immigration needs you may have. Call me at (305) 921-0976, email me at [email protected], or WhatsApp me at +1 (305) 396-8094 today.